What does it look like to work with Little’s Photography?
This is when we’ll get to know one another better, discuss your specific desires as well as pricing.
We will schedule your session and you will receive an email receipt for your session fee and confirmed appointment date. We will also send you policies, procedures and tips in a separate email for your review.
This is where the magic happens.
The Big Reveal
This is one of the ways we give our clients extraordinary service. Included in your photoshoot experience is a Big Reveal Presentation where you will see your images for the first time. This will be a special and unique experience for you and your family to enjoy in our gallery. You and all the decision makers in your family will be WOWed with what we were able to capture and create for you. Our intention is to blow you away by how much you’ll love and enjoy the results of our efforts.
Print Arrival and/or Framing
The day has arrived, and we will notify you when your portraits are ready to be picked up.
Wrap Up and Review
Our team is committed to providing and capturing a fun and amazing experience through the art of photography, video, and custom framing. We will follow up to make sure we fulfilled on that commitment.
Can I get the digitals from my photo shoot?
Are you going to try and sell me a bunch of stuff?
What if I don’t like any of my photos?
What is the session fee?
Are you gonna remove all of my wrinkles?
What is the photo app I keep hearing about?
Am I gonna get to see every picture?
How much does it cost to frame something?
What is your rescheduling policy?
- 15 or more days before your photoshoot, there is no fee to reschedule.
- There is a small fee of $50 for rescheduling within 14 days of your scheduled appointment. (we are unlikely to be able to place a new client into your scheduled time)
- Not showing up for your scheduled appointment (a no show) is the same as forfeiting your session fee.
- Reminder, there are no refunds on session fees.
- We ask that you set your new appointment time when you call to reschedule.